We are in strange times. As I write this, much of the world is in Lockdown due to Covid 19 and we are finding our way around the new normal and often coping with increased anxiety.
- 5 tips for beating menopausal joint painIn Menopause, Mindset, Movement, Nutrition, Wellbeingtackling joint pain during the menopause and beyond. Read More
- Pilates and the menopausal womanIn Menopause, MovementHow Pilates helps to minimise menopausal symptoms and lays the foundation of women's future health. Read More
- What’s your version of self care?In Enjoyment, Wellbeing
- Why when you eat is so importantIn Nutritionwhy when you eat is important Read More
- Fitness for the woman over 40In MovementThere’s no getting away from it. Big changes happen to your body in your middle years and you start to notice that things are not as they used to be. It takes you longer to recover from that Zumba class. Or your race time is not quite what it was. Read More