Have you lost the Real You?
Don’t remember the last time you saw her?
Desperate to find her again?
Is it time to design a whole new You?
Then the 12 week
Finding The Real MEE Programme
is for you
Simone de Beauvoir
movement: – a change or development of the body or mind
education: – the acquisition of knowledge, skills and habits
enjoyment: – the state of taking pleasure in something
I’ve always loved working with people and helping them to develop. Whether that has been guiding someone through their vocational qualification journey or helping to improve my client’s health through my work as a Pilates instructor, what I really enjoy is seeing them reaping the benefits of achieving whatever they set out to do. Now, taking all the experience and knowledge I’ve gained over more years than I care to remember, I am so excited to be working with women who have reached mid-life and are wondering what happened, who am I, what am I doing? My own challenges over the past few years led me to create The Real MEE Project and now I’d love to help you to create that fabulous life you know you deserve.
The Finding the Real MEE programme different?
The Real MEE Project understands your unique situation
- You’re a woman with pressures and responsibilities your younger sisters may not have
- You’re the sandwich generation, being pulled from both ends and well, some days you barely have time to make that sandwich yourself
- You’ve been around the block a few times, tried a few things and are not prepared to waste any more time
- You need actions that won’t take up big chunks of your day, not huge reading lists, hour long fitness routines and endless mindset activities
The 3 pillars of The Real MEE will become embedded in your day; The Movement of your mind and body, your Education in the knowledge you need to achieve your plans and being able to say that you truly Enjoy your life.
- If you are able to give 30 minutes a day, broken down into small sections if need be, to work on the life you deserve, then the Finding the Real MEE Programme is for you.
What does the programme include?
- A FREE call to make sure that The Real MEE is right for you
- 1-2-1 support through 7 calls over 12 weeks to guide you, work through obstacles and help you plan your fabulous future
- Agreed actions which you can easily fit into your day
- Tools, exercises, templates, workbook to help you develop your unique life action plan
- Weekly Oxygen boosts sent to your phone to keep you on track with YOUR specific goals
- FREE Support online or by email, text, etc during the 12 week programme for when you need it
- Access to a Private Facebook group to share your wins and worries and have additional accountability
- Group coaching sessions on Zoom (optional)
- Videos, blogs and interviews covering the issues that matter
- The opportunity to attend The Finding the Real MEE workshop in the beautiful Lake District at a discounted rate
Insights and musings that I hope will help you discover the real you and nurture your path to discovery
Recently I chatted to 3 wonderful women, Mary, Sam, and Philippa, about how working from...
We are in strange times. As I write this, much of the world is in Lockdown due to Covid 19 and we are finding our way around the new normal and often coping with increased anxiety.
There’s no getting away from it. Big changes happen to your body in your middle years and you start to notice that things are not as they used to be. It takes you longer to recover from that Zumba class. Or your race time is not quite what it was.
Get In Touch
07929 206 903